Cooling channel type K 179
Specially designed surge nozzles characterize our cooling channel type K179. Even in extremely polluted and calcareous water, the cooling function is maintained by the permanent water flow. Additional stowages allow the profile to be submerged and guarantee good heat dissipation. The built-in blow-off stations with rigid and flexible nozzle systems ensure perfect drying even for complicated profiles. The use of heat exchangers for connecting existing cooling systems is self-evident.
- High cooling capacities
- Modular design in 3 m zones
- Rapid and simple profile implementation
- Powerful blow-off system for profile drying
- Swivelable machine covers
- 24 maintenance-free wide-angle nozzles per zone